Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exhibition: Michael P McDunn Gallery


Memoir of an Uncrowned Queen
44.75" H x 55" W
Hand dyed fabric, Machine Pieced and Machine Quilted
Terry Jarrard-Dimond


This is an invitation to each of you to visit my now open show at the Michael P McDunn Gallery in Greenville, SC. There is an Artist Reception Saturday, Nov. 20 from 7-9p.m. and I would love to see you there. The gallery is open Tuesday - Saturday.

This show features a selection of small works from my surface design series as well as select larger pieces and they have a great article about my work here.

The McDunn Gallery is owned by master woodworker Michael McDunn whose work is highly respected and collected world-wide. He began this gallery in 1981 and they carry work by many well known artists from throughout the Southeast.


Thank you for spending time at
Studio 24-7.

I love hearing from you and remember:

COMMENTING IS FREE!!

8 comments:

  1. Terry, congratulations on the exhibition. Sure wish I was closer so I could get to see it. And what a nice write-up by the gallery. The piece they used to illustrate it, Passion, is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your show, Terry! The article on the gallery website was quite interesting and hit all the high points. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deidre and Nancy! Yes, the gallery did a great job on that article. They are very enthuastic about my work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Terry! I'm going to agree with Deidre, the illustrated artwork, Passion, is breathtaking. The subtle changes in quilting remind me of some of the marks on your new work.

    Great write up, too. Wish I could teleport to SC to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Terry. Love your work and you can bet your bottom dollar I would be there if I could. I would love to see your work up close, it's amazing and inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing and again, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Rebecca and Sandy! I would love to have you here in SC and will carry your good wishes to the reception with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Terry!! Wish I could come to the show. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Judi! I wish you could too. We would have a fun visit!

    ReplyDelete