Saturday, January 7, 2012

Steam Iron System Update











Several of you have inquired as to how my new Kalorik Ironing System is performing and I am happy to report that it is still performing perfectly. I have no bad things to report. It has a large water tank, heats fast, can be filled while hot and produces lots of steam but can be used dry.

As I said in my original report, Pressing Matters, you can get a lemon in anything you purchase but this little iron has been a pleasure to own. I wish you as much good fortune if you decide to try one.

Thanks for spending time here at Studio 24-7. I love hearing from you and Remember:

Commenting is FREE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Terry! I'll be ordering mine today.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the market for a new iron...will have to research and see if they are available in Canada (and how much!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    I've been trying to guess from your photos what the tip looks like. Could you post a photo some day?

    Have a point tip with sharp edges is one of my "must have" features. Makes piecing infinitely easier.

    From what I can tell this iron doesn't have that but it's hard to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, I meet weekly with a group and the host's Rowenta bit the dust last week...I remembered reading your post and I came back to see what you thought of your Kalorik. On your recommendation, we ordered it...and I got to use it today. MY OH MY! All of use were lusting after it and some of us were contemplating shoving our irons off the ironing boards so we could justify it. I LOVE this thing. I really like how it securely sits on the station--less likely for the cats to knock it off when they do the flying across the ironing board thing when chasing each other...usually just as I have turned my back.

    The steam is fantastic and using it dry is just as good.

    Lisa, I wish I would have clued in, I could have taken a photo. It is fairly pointy...well, pointier than the Rowenta was. I think you'd be hard pressed (no pun intended) to find the really sharp ended ones anymore, but I might be wrong.

    We found the best purchase price at Sam's Club, but I'm sure it varies from place to place.

    Thank you thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this great report. It is a super little system and I'm happy it's working for your group.

    ReplyDelete