Friday, November 2, 2012

Thinking of My Friends Affected by SANDY

I spent last weekend in Auburn NY teaching a workshop at the Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center and attending the opening of Quilts=Art=Quilts.  A large number of the participants in my class live in areas that were in the path of SANDY.  This is a short note to say I am thinking of you and all of your neighbors and friends who have been affected by this powerful and destructive storm.

I'm sending my best wishes for your speedy return to your homes, electricity, shelter, food and life as you knew it.

Your contribution to the American Red Cross would be a wonderful way to assist those in great need due to this event.  You can make donations on their website: http://www.redcross.org/hurricane-sandy?scode=RSG00000E017&subcode=paiddonationsbrand&gclid=CKu1-6S3sLMCFUWo4AodKRQAzQ

Thank you and I'll be posting
a new article soon.