Happy New Year to everyone! We had a nice quiet new year's eve going to bed early and trying to recoup from our trip out west.
The new year is a time to freshen things up and for artists this often means cleaning the studio, restocking supplies and buying new equipment. So with that in mind I want to share what I received in the way of responses to the quilting machine survey. The response was not large but those who responded did a wonderful job and the manufacturers of the various equipment would be thrilled to hear how happy you are with your equipment.
Today I'm sharing the survey response from a reader who has an APQS George.
Questions and Responses
1. What brand and model of machine do you have? (please tell us the arm size)
2. Why did you buy this specific machine?
3. What did your machine costs?
4. How long have you had the machine?
5. What type frame do you use for the machine if it requires a frame?
6. What features have been most useful?
7. What features have been least useful?
8. Is there any feature you wish you had? This can be something that is available or not.
9. Have you had any serious mechanical or computer issues with your setup?
10. Would you buy the same equipment again?
11. Would you recommend your machine and frame to your friends?
Stay tuned in the coming days as I will present additional responses for a couple of other machines.
Happy New Year again and
for spending time at
I love hearing from YOU
Remember Commenting Is FREE!