Friday, October 26, 2012

Keeping and Eye On Things


Framed


I'm up in Auburn, New York for a few days teaching a new class titled Line As Language and participating in the opening events for Quilts=Art=Quilts at the Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center so I thought I'd just share a photo I took last weekend.  Tom installed a beautiful new wall of shelving in the studio.  You can see him sanding outside looking in through the window.  I look forward to filling them with all the things that collect in a workspace: books, small tools, stacks of paper, jars of pencils, boxes of markers, packing supplies, cloth, brushes, did I say books? etc.

See you next week!

***I made it home Sunday evening and the flights were all jammed with people trying to get
out of the path of SANDY.

I am thinking of all my friends in the Northeast who will be dealing with this huge storm.
Stay safe. 

Thank you for spending time at studio 24-7.
I love hearing from you so remember:
Commenting is FREE!!!