Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fine Arts Center Residency - Day 7


My work-station

I'm headed out again for the next to my last day of residency at the Fine Arts Center.  I'm in a rush so I can't report on my activities yesterday but I can say it was busy, fun and interesting.  Likely I will not be able to post tomorrow as part of the day will be "moving day" and then there is a Gala event tomorrow evening which is a fund raiser for the Fine Arts Center.  If you visit the FAC website you will see a video of Dr. Roy Flurher talking about this event.  I'll do a wrap-up as soon as I can.  Hang with me!

***

Thank you for spending time with me at
Studio 24-7!

I love hearing from U...
Why not comment?  It's free!

4 comments:

  1. What a whirlwind these days have been for you. I imagine that both parties to the experience will be savouring the input for some time after. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whirlwind is right! Can't believe it is coming to a close but it was an excellent experience. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Looks like an amazing and rewarding week. How interesting the residency includes welcoming young artists into you world. How rich an experience for you all. Your fabric designs are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much. I am gratified that as the residency progressed these young artists started coming to me to show me things and inquire about my work. All best, T

      Delete